Potassium Lignohumate Description
Potassium Lignohumate is important organic farming input.In both powder and granules,complete soluble in water.Can be used as based base fertilizer and irrigation fertilizer.
|Product Name||Potassium Lignohumate|
|Appearance||Black Powder or Flake|
- Improve the soil structure,increase fertilizer efficiency, stimulate plant growth, enhance resistance of plants .
- Increase enfficiency of chemical fertilizer.Formulate potassium lighumate with inorganic fertilizer can reduce nitrogen loss and acitivate phosphorus,Can fix activation of soil trace elements as well as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients gradually released for plants needs.
- As drought-resistant agents, promote root development and improve root vigor,roots can absorb more water and nutrients, reducing plant stomatal opening strength, leaf transpiration and plant water consumption.Also enhanced cold tolerance.
- Potassium lignohumate can reduce agriculture input cost.Part of the humic acid itself is the soil organic matter can recover the polluted soilm,If mixed use with chemical fertilizer can reduce the usage of chemical fertilizer, improve fertilizer efficiency and reduce the cost of agriculture.
- Potassium lignohumate can degradateof pesticide residues in soil, adsorpt of heavy metal, eliminate or reduce of soil pollution.
Guidance for agriculture use
Potassium lignohumate is strongly recommended used with Urea MAP DAP and MKP.
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside.
- According to customer requirement