Potassium Lignosulfonate Description
Potassium lignosulfonate is brown soluble powder mostly used in agriculture for drip irrigation or spray fertilizer,also used as fertilizer additives.
|Product Name||Potassium Lignosulphonate|
|Total reducing matter||7%min|
Potassium lignosulfonate has good impact on the growth and cultivation of crops (vegetable & non-vegetable), citrus, turf, flowers, and particularly in organically-deficient soils.
Potassium lignosulfonate is not a fertilizer as it does not directly provide nutrients to plants, but is a compliment to fertilizer. Benefits is as following
- Addition of organic matter to organically-deficient soils
- Increase root vitality
- Improved nutrient uptake
- Increased chlorophyll synthesis
- Better seed germination
- Increased fertilizer retention
- Stimulate beneficial microbial activity
- Healthier plants and improved yields
- 25ksg woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement