Ammonium lignosulfonate Description
Ammonium lignosulfonate(Ammonium lignosulphonate) is mainly used as soluble fertilizer for drip irrigation or forliar spray,Also used for animal feed additives,dust suppresant,binder and so on.
|Product Name||Ammonium Lignosulphonate|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Water Reducing Capacity||12%min|
1.Use as fertilizer in agriculture.
- Builds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption.Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Improves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
2.Use as dust suppressant.
- Lignosulfonate binds the road dust surface particle,when evaporate it will become the high-viscosity, naturally sticky material traps dust particles,then after sun heat will make a water resistant durable dust control surface.
3.Animal Feed Additives
- To feed a variety of complex molecular nutrients fully decomposed and a good organic combination, increase gastrointestinal function, and promote the role of protein assimilation.
- To improve the permeability of animal cell membrane and protoplasm, the muscle cell interstitial water content and cell water content increased, the phenomenon of pig hair skin and tender skin caused by this.
- 25kg woven bags with liner inside
- According to customer’s requirement.
Ammonium lignosulfonate TDS