Magnesium Lignosulfonate(Magnesium Lignosulphonate) is extracted from pulping liquid by the procedures of purification, evaporation, chemical treatment and drying.Could used as water reducing agent of concrete, Additive of coal water slurry, filler and dispersant of pesticide, reinforcing agent of refractory material and ceramics, Binder of powdery and granular materials, dispersant and viscosity depressant.
|Name||Magnesium Lignosulfonate||Magnesium Lignosulfonate|
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder||Brown color|
|Total magnesium and calcium||8%min||5%min|
|Total reducing matter||7%min|
1.Could work as plasticizer in making concrete n making concrete to maintain the ability of concrete flow with less water.Also used during the production of cement, where they act as grinding aids in the cement mill and as a rawmix slurry deflocculant (that reduces the viscosity of the slurry).
2. Could be used in lead batteries to acts on crystallization of the lead sulfate thus increase the battery to get a much longer life-time.
3. Could used as a filler and binder in ceramic tiles, resins to fiber boards, casting sand and in fodder pellets.
4.Work as dust-suppression roads as well as in dusty processes within industry. Lignosulfonate is used as a dispersant in products like fodder, disperse pesticides, dyes,carbon black, and other insoluble solids and liquids into water.
5. Could reduce the viscosity of mineral slurries is used to advantage in oil drilling mud, where it replaced tannic acids from quebracho (a tropical tree).
6. Could be used for the production of plasterboard to reduce the amount of water required to make the stucco flow and form the layer between two sheets of paper. The reduction in water content allows lower kiln temperatures to dry the plasterboard, saving energy.
7. Lignosulphonates could work as a binder of powder and granular materials: for iron ore powder, lead and zinc powder, pulverized coal, coke Toner pressure on the ball; extrusion of cast iron, cast steel sand repression; mud-brick wall and floor tiles molding; mineral aggregate into a ball and provides high strength, good stability, lubrication and mold good results.
P.S 1..It is suitable for case-in-situ and prefabricated concrete engineering of water conservancy, port, transportation, industrial and civil construction with the effects of saving cement, improving concrete construction performance, reducing cement early hydration heat and upgrading concrete quality. The recommended dosage is 0.2-0.3% based on the cement.
2.Magnesium Lignosulfonate can be directly used in concrete as a common water reducing agent. It can also be used together with high efficient water reducing agents such as naphthalene series and melamine series water reducing agent. It is a raw material with good performance to price ratio for producing set retarding water reducing agent and set retarding pumping agent. It can be used widely as adhesive, strengthening agent and water shutoff agent in smelting, ceramic and petroleum industries.
1. 25kgs woven bags with liner inside,2.According Customers’requirement.