Ferrochrome Lignosulfonate Description
Ferrochrome lignosulfonate(Ferrochrome lignosulphonate) is widely used as fluid loss control agent used in drilling fluids with obvious ability to resist high temperature and salty solution.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown powder|
|Item||Fresh water drilling mud||Salt water drilling mud|
|Normal temperature||Apparent viscosity mPa.s||≤20||≤25|
|Rate of reducing viscosity %||≥85||≥70|
|High temperature||Apparent viscosity|
|Rate of reducing viscosity %||≥65||≥55|
Ferrochrome lignosulfonate work as deflocculants and a fluid loss control agent for water based mud systems. It has excellent deflocculating properties at elevated temperatures and in the presence of Contaminants and Functions well in Both Salt water and Fresh water Systems effectively.Function is as following
- Highly effective Deflocculants and rheology stabilizer
- Functions well at elevated temperatures and in the presence of Contaminants
- Excellent thinning and filtration control Properties
- It also functions as a good emulsifier and provides Secondary Filtration Control
- High Solubility and Mixes well in all types of Mud Systems functions in both Fresh water and Salt water Systems
- Tolerant and continues to function well in High contamination Systems
- Effective over wide Range of PH.
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside.
- According to customer requirement
Ferrochrome Lignosulfonate TDS and MSDS
Ferrochrome Lignosulfonate Technical Data Sheet
Ferrochrome lignosulfonate MSDS