Ammonium Lignohumate Description
Ammonium Lignohumate is compound fertilizer used in organic farming for irrigation,foliar spray application.In both back powder and granules, complete water soluble.
|Product Name||Ammonium Lignohumate|
|Appearance||Black Powder or Flake|
- Ammonium Lignohumatebuilds a stronger root system by increasing root respiration and root formation.
- Increases the Cation Exchange Capacity of the soil and facilitates nutrient absorption
- Great source of energy for beneficial soil organisms, which influence both soil fertility and plant health.
- Ammonium Lignohumateimproves aeration of soil and water retention in heavy and compact soils.
- Prevents water and nutrient losses in light sandy soils.
- Healthier roots hold soil, minimizing erosions
- When added directly to soil it improves its quality and ability to grow crops
- When added to urea, fertiliser and lime it improves their performance
- When added to seeds it improves their strike rate and encourages root growth
- 25kgs woven bag with liner inside
- According to customer requirement.
Ammonium Lignohumate TDS